BDS & MDS Admission IN Karnataka FOR all BRANCHES 2015 Batch
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
BDS is rapidly creating many opportunities and challenges. These days dentists are as important as any other profession in the medical field.
The scope for students who have done their BDS course is very high nowadays. This is applicable in terms of both employment opportunities as well as higher education. Higher education in this field is the basis required for a person to get lucrative jobs with hospitals or other health care institutions. Today with the introduction of modern equipments and other novel technologies such as MRI’s, Lasers, multispecialty centers and other new varieties of technical gadgets, the avenues for jobs as well as educational opportunities have opened in a big way. A specialization in this field in a very young stage will certainly make it a good career choice for the younger generations of today.
Scope for Higher Studies after BDS
After the completion of BDS, aspirants can start either working or Study MDS postgraduate courses
HELP FOR BDS AND MDS ADMISSION IN BANGALORE-KARNATAKA FOR ALL BRANCHES 2015 BATCH seats available in Karnataka.
(CONTACT: 08042173206 Alpita / 9742479101 Ankit / 9632226036 Shekhar) @ Bangalore
MDS (Masters of Dental Surgery)
M.D.S. or Master of Dental Surgery is a postgraduate Dentistry course. Dentistry is the branch of medicine dealing with the anatomy and development and diseases of the teeth. While pursuing this course, one learns and excels in Roentgen graphic Techniques, applied surgery and anesthesia, plastic surgery and many such techniques. The duration of Master of Dental Surgery is generally three years, however there is a provision of two years M.D.S. Course for candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI of the duration of two years in particular specialty. The maximum time to complete the course may vary, as per Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University the maximum time is six years. The programs foster development of critical analysis, research skills, and advanced clinical skills that will be recognized for specialist registration. After the completion of MDS course, one can work as dentist in government or private hospitals or open up his/her own clinic, to serve the society. Apart from being a service to humanity, career in the field of dental science is one of the most lucrative options in the present time. Dental Council of India (D.C.I) is the regulatory body for Dental courses and various dental institutes have to adhere to the regulations provided. The duration of the course is three years and it is career orienting in nature.
Some Specializations in M.D.S.
1. Prosthodontics: M.D.S. Prosthodontics or Master of Dental Surgery in Prosthodontics is a postgraduate Dentistry course. The Course includes Dentists diagnose, prevent, and treat problems with teeth or mouth tissue. They remove decay, fill cavities, examine x-rays, place protective plastic sealants on children’s teeth, straighten teeth, and repair fractured teeth. They also perform corrective surgery on gums and supporting bones to treat gum diseases
2. Community Dentistry: Community Dentistry is a course in the field of dental science. It is the study of dental or oral health problems of a whole community or group of people living in a particular geographical conditions rather than an individual.
3. Periodontics Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics: Masters in Dental Surgery in Periodontics or M.D.S. Periodontics is a three-year postgraduate program. Periodontics is a branch of dentistry that deals with diseases of the supporting and investing structures of the teeth including the gums, cementum, periodontal membranes, and alveolar bone. Periodontal diseases are bacterial infections that destroy the attachment fibers and supporting bone that hold the teeth in the mouth.
4. Orthodontics: M.D.S. Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics or Masters in Dental Surgery in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics is a three year postgraduate Dentistry. It is concerned with correcting the irregularities present in teeth and jaws, which can be by birth or because of some accident
5. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: M.D.S. Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology or Masters in Dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology is a three-year postgraduate Dentistry course. The Course deals with the nature, identification, and management of diseases affecting the oral and maxillofacial regions. It is concerned with a particular region of body, especially mouth, jaw, face, skull and tissues of maxillofacial region.
6. Oral Pathology and Microbiology: M.D.S. Oral Pathology & Microbiology or Master of Dental Surgery in Oral Pathology & Microbiology is three-year postgraduate Dentistry course. Oral Pathology is a branch of dentistry that is concerned with the diseases of the teeth, oral cavity, and jaws, and with the oral manifestations of systemic diseases.
7. Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry: Masters in Dental Surgery in Pedodontic and Preventive Dentistry or M.D.S. Pedodontic and Preventive Dentistry is a three-year postgraduate program. Pedodontic and Preventive Dentistry is an age-defined specialty that provides both primary and comprehensive preventive and therapeutic oral health care for infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health care needs.
8. Conservative, Endodontics & Aesthetic Dentistry: M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics or Masters in Dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics is a three-year postgraduate program. A candidate learns a lot about dentistry, right from chair side history to performing advanced dental procedures. Conservative Dentistry deals with prevention and treatment of disease and injuries of the teeth, here, diseased or fractured teeth are restored with restorative materials that are biologically acceptable and esthetically pleasing.
9. Periodontology & Oral Implantology: Masters in Dental Surgery in Periodontics or M.D.S. Periodontics is a three-year postgraduate program. Periodontics is a branch of dentistry that deals with diseases of the supporting and investing structures of the teeth including the gums, cementum, periodontal membranes, and alveolar bone. Periodontal diseases are bacterial infections that destroy the attachment fibers and supporting bone that hold the teeth in the mouth.
10. Oral Medicine & Radiology: M.D.S. Oral Medicine and Radiology or Masters in Dental Surgery in Oral Medicine and Radiology is a three-year postgraduate Dentistry course. It is concerned with non-surgical and non-dental pathology of the face affecting the maxillofacial region of the face. Oral Medicine and Radiology deal with the study, diagnosis and Medical management of Oral and Oro-facial diseases. It emphasizes the concept of systemic diseases in role of oral sepsis and oral manifestations of systemic diseases with an objective of maintaining proper oral health for general health.
MDS DENTAL ADMISSION IN BANGALORE-KARNATAKA FOR ALL BRANCHES 2015 BATCH FOR ALL DENTAL COLLEGE ADMISSION at low package
CONTACT: 08042173206 Alpita + 9742479101 Ankit Mishra - 9632226036 Shekhar @ Bangalore
ANY HELP FOR ADMISSION FOR THE YEAR 2015 IN MDS MD AND MS
TRUMP™ Career Solution
Second Floor, 52 / a, 9th Cross, 1st Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore – 78.